The 2DWR Supermill runs both drywall stud and track products from 1-5/8″ through 8″ web widths and continuous material thickness adjustment from 25 gauge drywall up to 18 gauge light structural products. The flange height for studs is set as a standard of 1-1/4″. It can also include optional hemming fixture for light gauge track products. And the 2DWR Supermill system has the smallest foot print of any high production stud and track roll forming system available today.
Dahlstrom Hydraulic Presses offer the flexibility of standard 4-post configuration or custom designs: flying press frames for special notching applications or self-contained with a cutoff die, depending on what the application requires.
- Welded Steel Construction
- Crankshaft, Pull rods, Wrist pins made from High Strength Alloy Steel
- Air Friction Clutch and Spring set Brake
- High Speed Flywheel minimizes die travel and increases production
- Vertical and Horizontal Adjustment