The Accessory System provides the ability to roll form a wide range of steel framing and metal construction accessories including Resilient channel, RC1, RC2, cold rolled channel, CRC, furring channel, Z-furring, corner bead, hat, drywall angle, J-channel starter and more.
Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim. Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim.
The latest roll former solution from Lockformer Custom Machinery is not only affordable, but it delivers the features you need to improve your productivity.
Yoder Idlers, also known as side pass or non-driven stands, are offered in a yoke or crevice style roll housing, with either a worm height adjustment or shimm-able height adjustment.
- Yoder M-Series Roll Forming Systems: The idle side roll supports, arranged for lateral cross adjustment by screw, for proper pressure adjustment with respect to the centerline of the mill. Vertical adjustment by worm and screw. Arranged one between each driven stand. A steel yoke ties the top of the spindles together. The yoke is easily removed for changing tools.
- Yoder WH-Series Roll Forming Systems: base mounted idle side roll stands, arranged for lateral cross-adjustment by screw and for proper pressure adjustment with respect to the centerline of the mill.
- Idler stands include Yoder’s unique top yoke design. This design secures the yoke without the use of threaded roll shafts and hold-down nuts.
- Vertical idler height adjustment is by shim or worm screw.
- Optional Idler roll shaft center-to-center distance displayed using a digital counter similar to that used on the driven roll stand SPA adjustment. Indicates center-to-center distance in inches (e.g., 8.000”).
Yoder Seam Rotation Stands (SRS), or seam orientation unit (SOU), is a unique device, which allows the mill operator to locate and position the weld seam at a particular radial location. In the event of cambered strip or seam wandering it is now possible to place the seam at the twelve o’clock (12:00) position, or wherever the operator chooses to place it in a sixty-degree (60°) axis from top dead center. The Seam Rotation Stand can be supplied with manual adjustment or motorized adjustment. Common Structural sizes include 3.5″ (89.2 mm), 5.5″ (139.7 mm), 6-5/8″ (168.3 mm), 8-5/8″ (219.1 mm) for mechanical tubing and hollow structural sections.
Yoder Single and Double Turksheads control straightness and twist, for rounds and shapes, and frequently designs custom arrangements for specific applications. These turksheads can be manual adjustment, motorized adjustment, or pneumatic adjustment, which Yoder’s application engineers can assist in determining the appropriate choice.
Yoder Single-Point Adjustment (SPA) Kits deliver the most precision to make it easier to use and more practical to own.
- No wrenches required to make top shaft adjustments — with the option of hand wheels or hand crank.
- Digital readouts on both inboard and outboard stands.
- Readouts indicate actual top-to-bottom shaft displacement in inches with a resolution of 0.0005″.
- Readouts and screw jacks are matched for actual vertical adjustment dimension, not some random number that has to be saved for reference
- Screw jacks have true anti-backlash gearing. The assemblies can be adjusted in the future, to maintain the zero backlash and precise location.
- Spring-loaded linkage coupling makes un-cocking or cocking of top shaft easy to notice and easy to do. (see below)
- Can be retrofitted to Yoder and non-Yoder mill stands.
Yoder Weld Boxes are available in standard and customer sizes, for existing mills or new installations. The wide range of Yoder Weld Boxes are designed for use with high frequency induction or contact welding, ERW, TIG, SAW and laser welding methods.
As the welding method and application requires, Yoder designs and builds 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6-roll and hybrid roll-shoe weld boxes for specific purpose, whether it is welding round or shapes.
Digital Readouts, motorized adjustment and inter-cooling is available, should the application require.
For unique applications, Yoder can provide Engineering designs for customer’s to manufacture their own weld boxes, as well as other machine accessories.