Yoder Idlers, Side Pass Stands, Non-Driven Stands
Yoder Idlers, also known as side pass or non-driven stands, are offered in a yoke or crevice style roll housing, with either a worm height adjustment or shimm-able height adjustment.
- Yoder M-Series Roll Forming Systems: The idle side roll supports, arranged for lateral cross adjustment by screw, for proper pressure adjustment with respect to the centerline of the mill. Vertical adjustment by worm and screw. Arranged one between each driven stand. A steel yoke ties the top of the spindles together. The yoke is easily removed for changing tools.
- Yoder WH-Series Roll Forming Systems: base mounted idle side roll stands, arranged for lateral cross-adjustment by screw and for proper pressure adjustment with respect to the centerline of the mill.
- Idler stands include Yoder’s unique top yoke design. This design secures the yoke without the use of threaded roll shafts and hold-down nuts.
- Vertical idler height adjustment is by shim or worm screw.
- Optional Idler roll shaft center-to-center distance displayed using a digital counter similar to that used on the driven roll stand SPA adjustment. Indicates center-to-center distance in inches (e.g., 8.000”).
Aerospace, Agriculture, Appliance, Automotive, Construction, Energy, Fenestration, Heavy Truck & Trailer, HVAC, Industrial Manufacturing, Metal Building Products & Door, Office & Metal Furniture, Shelf & Pallet Rack
Related Products from Other Formtek Brands
Get a Quote
Need help with a Budget Estimate to determine overall equipment costs to determine if your project can be justified? Looking for a Firm or Detailed Quote for your equipment needs? Please reach out — we'd be happy to help.