Lockformer Custom Machinery offers a comprehensive range of light gauge roll formers, applicable to a variety of industries and applications including, door and window, store fixtures, home and industrial appliances, office furniture, light fixtures and building products, to name a few. If it can be made from sheet or coil stock, Lockformer Custom Machinery has a fast, efficient, automated roll forming solution to meet your requirements.
Lockformer Custom Machinery Light Gauge Roll Formers are an ideal solution for transitioning from labor intensive press brake forming. Additionally, our roll formers eliminate the product length limitations which can hamper manual metal forming processes.
As an example, a manufacturer of metal building products can roll form corner trim in a single 40 foot length, compared to 10 or 20 foot lengths on a brake press, thus eliminating the need for splice covers and streamlining the installation.
- Products that are punched, by press or turret, and brake formed or folded, can benefit from labor savings by roll forming.
- Metal door frames that require 30 hits on a brake press can be roll formed complete in less than 15 seconds.
- With the option of manual or automatic feeding, punched strips may be fed to a Lockformer Custom Machinery roll former to roll form the profile complete.
- Up to 36″ (914 mm) incoming strip width
- 14 gauge (0.078″/2 mm) maximum material thickness
- 12″ (300 mm) minimum part lengths
Related Products from Other Formtek Brands
Get a Quote
Need help with a Budget Estimate to determine overall equipment costs to determine if your project can be justified? Looking for a Firm or Detailed Quote for your equipment needs? Please reach out — we'd be happy to help.