Yoder WH-Series Roll Forming Systems
Yoder is one of the few companies in the roll forming industry that can provide equipment for the heavy gauge and high-strength steel markets. Yoder WH-Series Roll Forming Systems offer increased strength capabilities, decreased changeover time and simplified maintenance compared to the W-Series machines that preceded them. Like the Yoder tradition, the WH-Series machines continue to utilize rugged cast housings made in the United States, machined, assembled and tested at our facility in Cleveland, Ohio.
Aerospace, Agriculture, Appliance, Automotive, Construction, Energy, Fenestration, Heavy Truck & Trailer, HVAC, Industrial Manufacturing, Metal Building Products & Door, Office & Metal Furniture, Shelf & Pallet Rack
The updated features of the Yoder WH-Series Roll Forming Systems include:
- Double Timken Bearings inboard and outboard
- Outside locknuts for ease of bearing maintenance
- Splined or square drive shafts for connecting spring loaded universals
- Ground Spacers for ease of Should alignment
- Easy On Shafts
- Slotted outboard housings, coupled with Bolted “C” Washer shafts for ease of tooling changeover
- “C”-washer end shaft arrangement allows removal of outboard housing without complete removal of shaft bolt.
- Option of Single Point Adjustment with Digital readouts and Spring loaded coupling for individual adjustment, if required
- Bolted-In Keys
- Slotted outboard housing allow removal without fully removing hold-down bolt.
- Timken tapered roller bearing in both inboard and outboard bearing boxes.
- Inboard bearing box does NOT need to be dismantled to set bearing pre-load OR to set shoulder alignment.
- Common bearing seals used on both inboard and outboard bearing boxes.
- Shaft keys are bolted to the shaft so they will not fall out and get lost.
- Single-Point Adjustment (SPA) feature available.
- Common Seals Inboard and Outboard
Sizes and Capacities
|Roll Shaft Diameter (in)||1.5||2||2.5||3||3.5|
|Roll Shaft Diameter (mm)||38.1||50.8||63.5||76.2||88.9|
|Tube OD Max. (in)||1.5||3||3.5||4.5||5.5|
|Tube OD Max. (mm)||38.1||76.2||88.9||114.3||139.7|
|Tube OD Min. (in)||0.375||0.5||0.625||0.75||0.75|
|Tube OD Min. (mm)||9.5||12.7||15.9||19.1||19.1|
|Tube Wall Max. (in)||0.083||0.134||0.188||0.3||0.375|
|Tube Wall Max. (mm)||2.1||3.4||4.8||7.6||9.5|
|Tube Wall Min. (in)||0.02||0.02||0.03||0.03||0.03|
|Tube Wall Min. (mm)||0.5||0.5||0.8||0.8||0.8|
Related Products from Other Formtek Brands
Get a Quote
Need help with a Budget Estimate to determine overall equipment costs to determine if your project can be justified? Looking for a Firm or Detailed Quote for your equipment needs? Please reach out — we'd be happy to help.