Tishken Tilt Type Mechanical Presses
A specialized press for cutting swept profiles, such as automotive trim. The press can be tilted front to back and left to right, allowing you to cutoff single axis and complex curves. And when the need arises, the Tilt-Type press can be adjusted to operate upright like a traditional mechanical press.
Aerospace, Agriculture, Appliance, Automotive, Construction, Energy, Fenestration, Heavy Truck & Trailer, HVAC, Industrial Manufacturing, Metal Building Products & Door, Office & Metal Furniture, Shelf & Pallet Rack
Tishken Mechanical Presses are a versatile, robust option for roll forming and tube mill systems. Notch presses can pierce, notch, emboss or add other engineered features to the product, either before (pre-notch) or after (post-notch) the roll former, however the application may require. Cutoff presses can cut formed sections to required lengths in a flying die operation, so the roll forming machine never stops.
Tishken Mechanical Presses deliver:
- Long Service: Alloy steel crankshaft and heavy duty bearings insure long service.
- Single Stroke Operation: The heavy duty air clutch and brake enables high speed single stroke operation.
- More Vertical Space: The ridged, compact construction requires a minimum footprint and frees up vertical space in the factory, unlike typical mechanical presses.
- Variable Patterns and Lengths: Accompanied with digital control technology, Tishken mechanical presses easily accommodate variable notching patterns and cut lengths.
- Easy Changeovers: The three-way adjustable press base provides ease of setup when product changeovers require switching out notch and cutoff dies.
Related Products from Other Formtek Brands
Get a Quote
Need help with a Budget Estimate to determine overall equipment costs to determine if your project can be justified? Looking for a Firm or Detailed Quote for your equipment needs? Please reach out — we'd be happy to help.